Gone are the days when people would access any website through desktop only. As internet flourished, the usage has led to more use of laptops, smart- phones, TVs, tablets, etc. Various medium have come up through which one uses your website. Therefore your website needs to adjust according to the medium. Be it mobile phone or laptop, the website design needs to fit in well within the screen. Your design needs to be responsive.
Responsive website design means that the website that adapts itself to fit any screen, making viewership flawless between various mediums. Responsive design usually demands to only have one website that is coded to adapt to all screen sizes, no matter what the device the website’s being displayed on.
Reasons why your site needs to be responsive.
- The Mobile usage is way too much; therefore your site needs to be mobile friendly.
- People trust the brand on the basis of the website. Facts say that 94% cited that bad website designs are the main reason they mistrust or reject a website.
- Responsive design is preferred for SEO.
- Shopping on mobiles is rising.
- One site is easier to handle and analyze.
- Help you compete.
Therefore, make sure your website is device friendly and responsive. Through this your SEO ranking will also be better.