So much to speak about social media marketing, its wide, vast, the opportunities immense and scope is vivid. I am not going to drag this by giving you a “typical Introduction” to social media marketing. Businesses, personal accounts, etc, etc end motive is more likes, more followers, more sale and more ROI.
We all digging to explore new innovative ideas to boost our social media presence, but are you aware what you are doing is relevant and correct? It can happen that what works for Facebook may not work for other platforms like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Honestly, it doesn’t. Every Platform is different and the strategies what one should apply are also different. Here are few Dos and Don’ts the Social Media Marketing.
- Know which content type is relevant for the platforms – Facebook attracts videos, gifs, informative images, etc. Instagram should be filled with amazing quality images and lots of hashtags. Twitter short and crisp along with trending hashtags, LinkedIn purely professional and business based.
- Know your customers – Who is where? Instagram is filled those young self-obsessed kids 😛 age-group of 12-35. Facebook young, adult everyone. Twitter has slight limitations, less presence is observed. LinkedIn – 18-45 or more
- Schedule your posts in prior, if you don’t want to miss out or if you are busy.
- Tag, follow, reply, like others – Build relations. You got to be socializing man!
- Be yourself – Be original, Be Innovative.
- Post Regularly.
- Go LIVE
- Don’t ignore the feedbacks and reviews.
- Don’t spread boredom by speaking only about your products, build curiosity and give more to your followers.
- Don’t post low-quality pixelated images.
- 4. Don’t expect too fast results if you just started
- Don’t over the post.
- Don’t forget to target and retarget.
- Don’t try to beg for engagement.
So, be aware of what you are doing and what is right for you. As people believe more on what’s on social media, make sure you make the best out of it. Tada!